Hold on! Is that even possible? Tasty and easy- to-cook food is a foodie’s most frequent day dream. But that relishing bite of glutton enters your body with its own set of un-healthy conspiracies. So yes, we have to restrict our senses of taste to some levels. Or we resort to making unrealistic diet plans, which we end ignoring. If you can relate with the thought, I have for you a bunch of selected recipes that are not only ‘fast’ but also ‘healthy’.
Wrap it up! (20 Minutes)
A Wrap or Role kind of food is the most portable, customizable and handy kind of food. Below is just an idea for the healthy fast foodies. You can always add your own food-fervour to it.
- 1 Large gluten free lavash wrap (or any wrap/ tortilla of choice)
- 3 large egg whites or eggs or mixture of both.
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch pepper
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- 3-4 sun dried tomatoes
- Crumbled feta (Feta is a kind of cheese which is considered to be the healthiest cheese, you can add any other form of cheese or chicken or soya)
- Coat a frying pan with oil on medium heat.
- When hot, add your egg whites, salt and pepper and whisk roughly until fully cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add fresh spinach & cover for 1-2 minutes, until wilted.
- Open the lavash and fill the whole preparation into it.
- Wrap it, cut it into half and serve.
Sweet- Potato- Roast! (15 Minutes)
The easiest and the most delicious way of having a sweet potato is this!
- Sweet potato
- Salt & pepper
- Parseman Cheese/soya
- Herbal garnishing
- Take a sweet potato and pierce it several times, leaving all the cuttings attached at the end.
- Microwave it for 6-7 minutes (depending upon the size of your sweet potato). Keep on turning it every two minutes.
- Once the potato has been cooked, cut it into half. Cut it into squares, leaving the whole thing in its original shape.
- Take very thin slices of butter and put them in between some of the squares.
- Garnish, serve and savour!
- Cut a banana into 1 inch chunks
- Spread each of them with ½ spoon peanut butter.
- Decorate with favourite dry fruits and enjoy!
Moglet (Omlete in a mug)
- Spray the inside of a cup with the non-stick cooking spray
- Whisk together 2 large eggs, 2 tablespoons frozen mixed vegetables, 1 tablespoon low fat shredded cheese, some salt & pepper.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Stir & microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute.