Hotline Nos. : +91 8595350505
Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
|22 June, 2017|
|10:00am - 10:15am||Welcome Note By: Ms. Ritu Marya, Editor-in-Chief, Franchise India
Lighting of Lamp & Inauguration
|10:15am - 11:00am||Inaugural Session: Setting The Scene for Restaurant Growth in East India
The State Of Restaurant Industry 2017: The Recipe For Success In East India
Restaurant economics and consumer Trends in East Indian market and Opportunity India
|11:00am - 11:15pm||Keynote Session
Innovation In Food Biz: What We Can Learn From West Mr. Avelo Roy, Innovator, Product Specialist & Investor - Kolkata Ventures
|11:15am - 11:30am||Networking Lunch|
|11:30am - 12:15pm||Session 1:
When East Meets West: The New & Next Of Consumer’s Trend What are the hot new concepts, foods and products in the East Indian market? What eating trends are shaping the industry? How is the traditional business model evolving? How are millennial changing the models and concepts of the future?
|12:15pm - 1:15pm||Session 2:
The Capital Forum What are they looking for? Why do they invest in F&B? At what stage of the cycle is the market at currently? Where are the opportunities for 2017-18
|1:15pm - 2:15pm||Networking Lunch|
|2:15pm - 2:30pm||Session 3:
Outlining The Future Of Restaurant Management Solutions:
|2:30pm - 3:15pm||Session 4:
The Power Of Partnerships: Building Franchise Relations
|3:15pm - 3:30pm||Session 5:Tech- Innovations that sells
Session Partner -
|3:30pm – 04:30pm||Session 6:
Shaping The Menu Without Breaking It: Top Trends In East India
|4:30pm - 4:45pm||Transforming The Restaurant Landscape
|4:45pm – 5:00pm||Networking Tea|
|5:00pm – 5:45pm||Session 6:
Connect, Transform & Deliver– Enabling Growth Through Resilient Supply Chains
|6:00pm – 6:30pm||Valedictory Session Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Celebrity Chef, Entrepreneur & Master Chef Judge|
|Restaurant India 2017 Awards|
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.comSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
South India - Somil
Mail at: email@example.com
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.