Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Mr. Manish TandonCEO-Au Bon Pain Cafes
Manish Tandon is CEO at Au Bon Pain Cafes by RP Sanjiv Goenka Group. Manish has earlier served as Director Operations at Pizza Hut by Yum! Restaurants Intl in India. He was also the CEO at Dodsal Enterprises and COO Gate Gourmet.
With 29 years of industry experience, he has served 22 years in the restaurant segment and 18 of those years in a CEO/ National leadership role.
He has also worked with the Taj group at the beginning of his career for 7 years launching and managing fine dining restaurants, bars and banquets. He has a deep understanding of the real estate market and has participated in launching 350+ restaurants nationally.
Manish has a proven track record in Operations having managed Pizza Hut as Director Ops for India and Area Countries; 185 stores with overall revenues of US$ 60mn. As CEO of Dodsal Enterprises (franchise partner of Pizza Hut West and South of India), managed a US$ 50 mn business. Also, as Director Business Development for Yum! Restaurants launched Taco Bell in India and turned around KFC. Rebuilt KFC from 15 units to 180 units nationally in 3 years doubling per store sales turnover and profitability.
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comConference Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comAwards Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: email@example.com
South India - Somil
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.