Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Restaurant India 2017
Over the past few years the region has witnessed humungous cultural shift across consumer demand algorithms. The restaurateurs are hence keeping pace with emerging demand triggers and key trends by introducing innovative gourmet concepts which seems to be scalable and popular already among masses.
Taking in considering all those factors we at Franchise India felt the need to bridge the gap and create a cross lineage between the industry players and emerging brands to come on a single platform to tackle various business challenges and celebrate the new partnerships.
The exclusive Conference will largely be divided into five prominent sessions including a state of the art workshop specially designed to empower the fraternity with business consultancy pointers shared by industry experts. The conference will be aimed at delivering value through setting a two way dialogue among the participants and delegates to find passages of exponential business growth together!
Who should attend?
- Chain Store/Standalone Restaurant Owners
- Multi-Unit Restaurant Franchisees
- Executive Chefs
- F&B Directors
- Professionals Managing Operations -Finance, Marketing & SCM Functions
- Investors/Entrepreneurs looking to start a Restaurant Business
- Food-Tech Startups Seeking funding or growth opportunities
- Restaurant Industry Products/Services/Solution Providers
- Food manufacturers & ingredient and raw material private label suppliers
- Menu R&D Experts
- Processors and packers
- Bankers & Financial Institutions
- Angel, PE, VC investors
- Supply chain and logistic providers
- Retail design and shop fit firms
- Trade associations and trade press
- Commercial Real Estate/Shopping Malls
- Government bodies
- Food service Suppliers/Consultants
- Identifying the growth drivers & business opportunities in Restaurant sector
- Achieving Quality, Consistency & Food Safety in Multi-chain restaurant operations
- Understanding the scope of Technology deployment in a conventional Restaurant design
- Networking with HNIs, PE/VC & Funding bodies
- Collaborating opportunities for Restaurant Franchisors & Franchisees
- Comparing two business growth strategies - Company Owned vs. Franchise Stores
- Learning best practices for Vendor selection process
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.comSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
South India - Somil
Mail at: email@example.com
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.