Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Mr. Digvijay SinghChief Operating Officer, Indian Angel Network
Digvijay is a professional with over 17 years of sales experience in leading companies across sectors. He has continuously built sales and distribution model from scratch in virgin territory and scaled it to national levels.
From tyres to Insurance, Digvijay helped build the Distribution Network of ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. Digvijay evolved with the digital environment and led the retail network of brokers in the NCR area for Magic Bricks.com. He was quickly awarded the Best Zonal Business Head for Q1 of 2014-15 as the conversions continued to increase.
With the startup ecosystem growing, Digvijay decided to swivel his career by opting to join Indian Angel Network (www.indianangelnetwork.com) as Vice President moving himself from a corporate executive to player in the entrepreneurial world.
He has been given additional responsibilities on his experienced shoulders to Handel the entire Operations Piece at Indian Angel Network now and he is now the COO (Chief Operating Officer) of the Network.
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.comSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
South India - Somil
Mail at: email@example.com
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.