Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Karan Tanna Founder & CEO Yellow Tie Hospitality Management LLP
Karan Tanna is the Founder & CEO at Yellow Tie Hospitality Management LLP that plans to introduce and expand various global companies in the country. His chief responsibilities involve designing the business structure for Indian market & looking over business operations of the company. His extensive skill set includes F & B franchising, scalable menu designing, vendor & logistics partner sourcing and creative marketing strategy.
A B.E. in Automobile Engineering from Gujarat University, Karan is an expert in management consultant and has earlier worked with companies like General Motors India and McKinsey. Following his dream, Karan entered food biz. He opened a Bistro in Ahmadabad followed by a bakery and commissary from where he supplied to various establishments like airports, Sodexo, 5-star hotels, hospitals and more.
In mid-2014, Karan spotted an opportunity in Kutchi King and helped in expanding the brand to Maharashtra & Rajasthan, and took a successful exit after taking the brand to over 200 outlets.
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comConference Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comAwards Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: email@example.com
South India - Somil
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.