Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Shaun KenworthyCelebrity Chef and Consultant
UK-born and bred, Shaun began his career in Yorkshire, Manchester and London. In London, he worked in some of the best gourmet addresses in town Bibendum, The Atltantic Bar and Grill, Coast, Air, Mash and Quaglinos and was part of Conran opening team for The Great Eastern Hotel in London, Alcazar in Paris, Bern's in Stockholm and Gustavinos in New York.
Shaun arrived in India in 2000 as Executive Chef India Habitat Centre and later spent four years as Executive Chef with The Park group of hotels when Indian taste buds were just awakening to international cuisines. He brought with him European cooking techniques and traditions and a list of other non purist styles and interpretation.
Shaun has spent the best part of the last 10 years consulting to the hospitality industry and helping new project start-ups across over 50 projects and is director of IIHM hotel schools.
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.comSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
South India - Somil
Mail at: email@example.com
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.