Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Debaditya ChaudhuryOwner, Chowman, Oudh 1590 & Chapter 2 Restaurants
Debaditya Chaudhury, an entrepreneur with unmatched versatility and business acumen has varied experience in music, public relations to hospitality.
An alumnus of St. Xavier's College, Kolkata, he did his business management from the prestigious IISWBM. Debaditya's other passion is music and he happens to be one of the founder members of the leading Bangla rock band of Bengal, Lakkhichhara, incepted in 1999.
Debaditya has another feather to his cap. He is the Vice President of Blue Lotus Communications, a National Public Relations firm. Under the able leadership of Debaditya, the Kolkata branch of Blue Lotus grew from a two member team to a 20 member team with a clientele of corporate as well as government accounts.
Apart from being an ardent foodie, Debaditya is a globe trotter that very few know of. With his wealth of experience that he gathered while travelling across the globe and his passionfor food, he started Chowman in 2010.
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comConference Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comAwards Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: email@example.com
South India - Somil
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.