Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Nitin KohliSr General Manager & Business Head at Choicest Enterprises Limited - Ambuja Neotia
Born and brought up in Kolkata, Mr. Nitin Kohli did his schooling at La Maritiniere for Boys and completed his B. Com (Hons) at St Xaviers College, Kolkata.
At the age of 19 he took over the family business of a 65 seater restaurant, Shenaz in Kolkata's glamour strip Park Street. Growing from there he expanded into Restaurants, Lounge, Bars, Banqueting and set up restaurants in Kolkata and Singapore under the brands, Ivory, Shisha, Go India and TFO - The Factory Outlet.
Nitin was one of the first in East India to go the franchise way and tied up with celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor to open their first restaurant Grain of Salt in Camac Street, Kolkata.
Recently he has taken over as Business Head of Ambuja Neotia Hospitality which is spread over five verticals: Social & Business Clubs, Casual Smart Dining, Delis & Cafes QSR business and Large Scale Banqueting.
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.comSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
South India - Somil
Mail at: email@example.com
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.