Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Vikas KumarExecutive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
Vikas Kumar is an alumnus of the prestigious IHM, Calcutta. He started out with the Taj Group of Hotels as a Hotels Operation Management Trainee. He worked with the Taj Bengal till the year 2000 as CDP. He has worked with some of the best Luxury Cruise liners including the iconic Queen Elizabeth II and opening team member of the Queen Mary II, The most luxurious ocean liner ever built.
In the year 2007 he came back to India and worked for the next three years as the Pastry Chef at Intercontinental the Grand Goa Resort, The most Luxurious and the biggest resort property in India. He joined Flurys as Executive Chef in 2010 and currently taking care of the Flurys production for 22 outlets spread out in four cities as well as expansion into more cities in the coming years. He is a published column writer in national dailies, and has been featured variously in print and electronic media.
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.comSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
South India - Somil
Mail at: email@example.com
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.