Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Mr. Sushanta SenGuptaFounder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
Chef Sushanta Sengupta is an IHM, Kolkata graduate from 1993 batch. He did his initial training at The Taj, Delhi, and was in charge of Zen, the oriental restaurant at The Park, Kolkata as Senior Sous Chef.
Chef Sushanta has launched multiple restaurants including the flagship 6 Ballygunge Place along with his two partners. The Wall, is the first Pan Asian restaurant in the city serving authentic Japanese food, 6 Ballygunge Place Thali is the first QSR format restaurant for Bengali cuisine and many other restaurants launched by the three have become the preferred destination in the city.
As an oriental chef, Sushanta had participated in many international festivals and forums but he chose to enter uncharted territory of catering. He has been at the helm of affairs at the Savourites (the mother brand) base kitchen in Kolkata which churns out thousands of meals every day. Chef has himself mastered varied cuisines - namely North Indian, Bengali, Continental and even a bit of South Indian cuisine.
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.comSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
South India - Somil
Mail at: email@example.com
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.