Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Mr. Anjan ChatterjeeFounder & MD, Speciality Group of Restaurants
Anjan Chatterjee was born in 1959 in a family of scholars in Kolkata. He went on to complete his graduation from Calcutta University and studied at the Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Kolkata in 1982.
His first job was with the Taj Group of Hotels where he had his first hands on exposure in the F&B industry. In 1986, Anjan Chatterjee set up an agency called Situations Advertising and Marketing Services Pvt Ltd. With his core strength in marketing & advertising, his passion for food led to creation of a company called Speciality Restaurants Pvt. Ltd. (now Speciality Restaurants Ltd.).
Today it is running 120 outlets in over 27 cities in India and abroad. Speciality Restaurants Ltd. entered the Indian Capital markets in May 2012 as being the only restaurant chain India to do so.
A hands-on approach to work and a great love for his job marks Mr. Chatterjee's career, in advertising and restaurant business.
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comConference Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comAwards Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: email@example.com
South India - Somil
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.