Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Ashish Tulsian Co-Founder, POSist
Mr. Ashish Tulsian is the Co-Founder & CEO of POSist Technologies Pvt. Ltd, is a rare combination of a Technocrat and Restaurateur.
He kickstarted his career founding a telecom company - TechnoApex right out of engineering college, serving all major telecom operators in India for value added services. A side investment in a restaurant out of passion brought him to this side of things. Ashish realising the troubles of managing a restaurant hunted for an IT solution which could help him automate and remotely manage most part of it. With POSist he believes they can change the way restaurants function.
According to Ashish the future for POS industry looks extremely bright as adoption of technology is percolating from large enterprises to small retailers to mom-pop shops.
Apart from being a serial entrepreneur, Ashish Tulsian has been sharing his views on the restaurant industry for EtRetail.com, Business Insider and a gamut of publications
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.comSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
South India - Somil
Mail at: email@example.com
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.