Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
Chef Ramesh B JavvajiExecutive Committee Board Member-IFCA & Director-Culinary Studies-International Academy Of Culinary Arts & Past President-EICA
Ramesh Javvaji graduated from Catering Institute at Chennai (1976), is one of the 1st Kitchen Management Trainees of ITC Hotels (1976) possessing certification of Excellence from Alberta Best in Hospitality.
With over 41 years of experience across continents spanning, India, Asia, UAE, the Americas Switzerland and back to India over the recent years, has been a Senior Chef with a passion to teach and educate.
Chef Javvaji is a Certified Culinary Educator with IFCA, and a member of the Executive Committee of IFCA.
He features as Guest Chef on board Holland America Liner's prestigious world Cruise Liner, MS Rotterdam during its maiden voyage to Goa and Mumbai from USA serving 2500 strong world travellers with some exclusive North West /Goan and other Indian Cuisines.
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comConference Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comAwards Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: email@example.com
South India - Somil
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.