Chef Kunal promotes healthy lifestyle, focus on nutritious ingredients

Combining his love for food and fitness, Chef is also seen in the new Saffola Masala Oats’ campaign unveiling its unique Chef’s Choice range.
  • Franchise India Team Editor
Restaurant India

One of the most celebrated faces of the culinary world, the dapper Chef Kunal believes being healthy does not mean compromising on the food that you love.

He professes a simple philosophy – to create a balance in one’s diet. His culinary expertise and a healthy lifestyle approach reflect the core values of a fit food connoisseur.

He is well known as the healthy chef through his strong commitment to health & wellness and the use of highly nutritious ingredients. His philosophy has always been to keep his food as fresh and natural as possible, free from preservatives, artificial ingredients and fillers. His dishes have been designed for people who love food, who love to eat and at the same time have made a conscious decision to optimize their health & well-being.

Combining his love for food and fitness, Chef is also seen in the new Saffola Masala Oats’ campaign unveiling its unique Chef’s Choice range.

Chef Kunal who is the new brand ambassador of Saffola Masala Oats, is passionate about product innovation and is constantly identifying the emerging trends and consumers’ ever changing lifestyles to develop new, delightful and nutritious recipes with quality ingredients. He played a pivotal role in creating the new Italian and Chinese flavors for Saffola.

“I have learnt it the hard way that there is no short cut to healthy being. Working long hours, living on colas and coffee, I have been through the vicious cycle of unhealthy eating and poor lifestyle choices. But I realised that small alterations to food habits coupled with discipline in personal time is all that is rquired to stay fit. Eating healthy can be fun too, and I want youngsters around the country to learn from my experiences. I am fit, more positive and can do more, all because I made a positive choice. #FitFoodie says it all, one can be a foodie, enjoy different cuisines and tastes, and yet stay fit. ” Says Chef Kunal Kapur.

Adding further, Kunal states: “I strongly believe to become a fit foodie, one needs to use alternatives in food rather than starve himself in the name of dieting. 80% of your fitness is through food and the remaining 20% through a simple exercise regime is what it takes to be there.

Chef Kunal Kapur is also the brand ambassador for Avanza Avocado in India and played a significant role in promoting and creating awareness of the super fruit in the country.

Chef Kunal will continue his journey of creating finger-licking delicacies and at the same time, strengthening the #FitFoodie culture. He will be leading the Saffola Fit Foodie expert panel to create some amazing and innovative recipes.