- September 3, 2019 / 8 min readThis initiative of the brand is meant to create a value proposition for its customer base and to reach out to a wider range of customers.
1441 Pizzeria, known for their unlimited toppings, cheese, and sauces on traditionally wood-fired pizzas, announced the launch of their first mobile app, available for iOS and Android.
This initiative of the brand is meant to create a value proposition for its customer base and to reach out to a wider range of customers.
With 13 outlets in their name across 4 cities, the app allows users to interact with the brand directly. Available to order in Fort, Kamala Mills, Prabhadevi, Andheri, Lokhandwala, Malad, Thane, in Bombay; Koregaon Park and Magarpatta in Pune; JP Nagar in Bangalore, and Jodhpur in Rajasthan, the app has an extensive loyalty rewards programme.
“We’ve launched the new app with an objective of catering a larger audience. This route will also allow us to calculate our customer acquisition costs in a clearer and defined way that will help us with future marketing campaigns and strategies,” shared Partner Krishna Gupta by adding that as of now, they are looking to grow the brand presence from 13 outlets to 50 in the next 2-3 years.
In a digitally driven world, 1441 Pizzeria is primed to lead the way in the fast-casual sector. The app allows various modes of payment including cash on delivery, credit & debit cards and UPI.
Highlighting some of the Key Points:
- Cart Checkout: The app accepts all types of payment methods including cards, paytm and UPI.
- Improved user interface: Customers have easy access to their favourite woodfired pizzas and easy usage of the app.
1. Loyalty Programme: Free INR 1441* will be deposited into the loyalty wallet on App download*. It can be availed at dine-in, takeaways, and order in. This will be clubbed with lucrative offers and deals for all users.
2. Discounts: For the first month, avail a discount of 50% on orders up to INR 100 that can be clubbed with the loyalty wallet.
3. USP: The app offers a chance to make your own Pizza with unlimited toppings, cheese and 4 types of sauces.
4. Benefits: The app offers its users' priority delivery, sneak-peaks to upcoming events/festivals at the outlets, and exclusive combos.
Search for top Restaurant Suppliers in your city