Restaurant India 2019
Over the past few years the region has witnessed humungous cultural shift across consumer demand algorithms. The restaurateurs are hence keeping pace with emerging demand triggers and key trends by introducing innovative gourmet concepts which seems to be scalable and popular already among masses.
Taking in considering all those factors we at Franchise India felt the need to bridge the gap and create a cross lineage between the industry players and emerging brands to come on a single platform to tackle various business challenges and celebrate the new partnerships.
The exclusive Conference will largely be divided into five prominent sessions including a state of the art workshop specially designed to empower the fraternity with business consultancy pointers shared by industry experts. The conference will be aimed at delivering value through setting a two way dialogue among the participants and delegates to find passages of exponential business growth together!
Who should attend?
- Chain Store/Standalone Restaurant Owners
- Multi-Unit Restaurant Franchisees
- Executive Chefs
- F&B Directors
- Professionals Managing Operations -Finance, Marketing & SCM Functions
- Investors/Entrepreneurs looking to start a Restaurant Business
- Food-Tech Startups Seeking funding or growth opportunities
- Restaurant Industry Products/Services/Solution Providers
- Food manufacturers & ingredient and raw material private label suppliers
- Menu R&D Experts
- Processors and packers
- Bankers & Financial Institutions
- Angel, PE, VC investors
- Supply chain and logistic providers
- Retail design and shop fit firms
- Trade associations and trade press
- Commercial Real Estate/Shopping Malls
- Government bodies
- Food service Suppliers/Consultants
- Identifying the growth drivers & business opportunities in Restaurant sector
- Achieving Quality, Consistency & Food Safety in Multi-chain restaurant operations
- Understanding the scope of Technology deployment in a conventional Restaurant design
- Networking with HNIs, PE/VC & Funding bodies
- Collaborating opportunities for Restaurant Franchisors & Franchisees
- Comparing two business growth strategies - Company Owned vs. Franchise Stores
- Learning best practices for Vendor selection process