Thank you for making the Indian Restaurant East 2017 a grand success
- I think the East India edition was a fantastic event and had the whole restaurant fraternity there, discussing and exchanging ideas and direction. I look forward to more events in Eastern India and a great future ahead.
- Chef Shaun Kenworthy, Celebrity Chef and Consultant
- It's such a open forum platform where all industry experts can be able to listen . It's must attend event to keep yourself updated.
- Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India, Barcelos
- It was a pleasure attending the conference and a great learning.
- Chef Alok Anand, Executive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
- The event was really grand and we enjoyed every bit of it. The sessions were well thought out and the insights shared were really great. Entire 6 Ballygunge Place family wants to thank the team responsible for putting such an effort successfully.
- Chef Sushanta Sengupta, Founder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
- The event was a great initiative to bring together a lot of stakeholders of the restaurant and food service industry and discuss the challenges facing our industry.
- Chef Vikas Kumar, Executive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
- The Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata Edition was an ice-breaker for the Kolkata Restaurant Community. It is also acted as a gateway to East Indian market (including North-east). Franchise India has been known for organizing such events and Kolkata edition was one more proof.
- Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
About the Event
Food for Thought with a Regional Touch
The Juggernauts of restaurant business in East has been so very impactful in evolving the overall business fundamentals, that there existed a need for creating a unique platform that will behave as the sponge of knowledge grasping and sharing.
Restaurant India 2017 Kolkata is one such effort that will be aimed at initiating industry dialogues within peer groups. This single day event is exclusively designed to serve as the multi-disciplinary platform featuring a power-packed conference which will cover a wide range of topics crucial to discover growth paths. Also, there will be industry specific workshops to help the participants and patrons to identify newer business opportunities, discover ideas on how to scale and build successful brands and the role of technology in today’s dynamic times.
Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor Celebrity Chef, Entrepreneur, Masterchef Judge
Goutam Deb Hon'ble Minister, Ministry Of Tourism, Govt. Of West Bengal
Akshay Bector Chairman & Managing Director, Cremica Food Industries Limited
Anjan Chatterjee Founder & MD, Speciality Group of Restaurants
Nitin KohliSr General Manager & Business Head at Choicest Enterprises Limited - Ambuja Neotia
Sahil JainCo-Founder, Dineout.co.in
Binod Kumar HomagaiCo-Founder, Wow! Momo
Siddhartha ChatterjeeDirector, Bhojohori Manna Restaurants India Private Limited
Shaun KenworthyCelebrity Chef and Consultant
Ritu MaryaEditor-in-Chief, Entrepreneur Media + Franchise India Media
Karan TannaFounder & CEO Yellow Tie Hospitality Management LLP
Reynold FernandesCEO-Oriental Cuisines Pvt. Ltd.
Manish TandonCEO-Au Bon Pain Cafes
Sushanta SenGuptaFounder Director & Chef Savourites Hospitality Pvt Ltd
Digvijay SinghChief Operating Officer, Indian Angel Network
Vikas KumarExecutive Chef, Flurys Swiss Confectionery Private Limited
Raghav KanoriaCo-Founder-Calcutta Angels Network, Founder & Partner- Neoleap Business Ventures LLP
Ramesh B JavvajiExecutive Committee Board Member-IFCA & Director-Culinary Studies-International Academy Of Culinary Arts & Past President-EICA
Rohit MalhotraBusiness Head- India, Barcelos
Chef Alok AnandExecutive Chef, JW Marriott Kolkata
Debaditya ChaudhuryOwner, Chowman, Oudh 1590 & Chapter 2 Restaurants
Biswajit SarkarFounder, IP Attorneys
Bishal Saha Owner, Kasturi Restaurants
Nilesh Shah Co-Founder, RanceLab
Vijay Malhotra Executive Chef- ITC Sonar
Chef Sumant Vikas Executive Chef, Cremica Food Industries Limited.
Ashish Tulsian Co-Founder, POSist
Sourav Guha Bakshi V.P -Sales East
Avelo Roy Innovator, Product Specialist & Investor- Kolkata Ventures
The one day conference will bring together industry veterans to interact and draw attention to best practices and promote innovation to capture consumer interest that will help grow the Indian Restaurant Sector.
Conference AgendaView Full Agenda
- 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM Inaugural Session: Setting The Scene for Restaurant Growth in East India
- 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM Session 1: When East Meets West - The New & Next Of Consumer's Trend
- 12:15 PM - 13:00 PM Session 2: The Capital Forum
- 14:00PM - 14:10 PM Session 3: Outlining The Future Of Restaurant Management Solutions
- 14:10 PM - 14:45 PM Session 4: The Power Of Partnerships: Building Franchise Relations
- 14:45 PM - 15:30 PM Session 5: Shaping The Menu Without Breaking It: Top Trends In East India
Restaurant India Overview
The Asia's Biggest Business event, where more than 500 restaurateurs,entrepreneurs, leaders, investors, Global Experts and journalists gather together
- Best Restaurant of the Year - Kolkata
- Best Restaurant of the Year - Jamshedpur
- Best Restro - Bar of the Year
- Best Gastro-Pub of the Year
- Cafe of the Year
- Tea Cafe of the Year
- Business Growth Award
- Best Food App of the Year
Understanding this growing need and opportunity for integrated Restaurant businesses, we are pleased to share with you that parallel to the convention there will be an expo designed as one stop shop for exploring: best technology suppliers, innovative tools, ink tie-ups with best in league distribution channels, co-branding alliances, international development opportunities. You could plan a perfect Business, Product Display, Showcase and Launch opportunity to a niche audience of over 500+ key decision makers and brands from the restaurant industry.Book your Stall
Companies represented in past shows
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comConference Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comAwards Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsorship Registration
North & East India - Abhishek
Mail at: email@example.com
South India - Somil
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
West India - Sachin P
Mail at: email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.