- Get updated on latest consumer & business trends
- Learn best practices for vendor selection process
- Identifying the growth drivers & business opportunity in restaurant sector
- Understanding the scope of technology deployment in a conventional restaurant design
- Network with HNIs, PE/VC & funding bodies
- Collaborate with restaurant franchisors & franchisees
- Interact with policy makers & government bodies
- Appraise business tie-ups & foreign collaboration
- Experience the latest trends in menu innovations, food safety, research and sustainability ideas
Who should attend?
The Indian Restaurant Congress will bring together key representatives from the food service industry, trade bodies and associations, design professionals, product development companies, manufacturers, policy makers, investment groups and other stakeholders from the restaurant supplies and food industry.
- Restaurant owners and operators.
- High Net worth Investors having Master Franchisee or thinking of acquiring one.
- Restaurant companies – both franchised & non- franchised.
- Food service distributors and wholesalers.
- Independent restaurant groups.
- Restaurant industry product/service providers.
- Chefs, menu R&D experts.
- Processors and packers.
- Food manufacturers and Ingredient & raw material, private label suppliers.
- Consultants and brokers in F&B industry.
- PE, VC investors and bankers
- Supply chain & logistic providers.
- Shopping centre developers.
- Retail design & shopfit firms.
- Trade associations & trade press.
- Legal, taxation & financial experts
- Real estate development and mall operators
- Government bodies, trade associations, etc