- Most preferred Restaurant of the year 2012
Restaurant that has the most preferred service, ambiance, food and décor.
- Most preferred Indian Cuisine Restaurant of the year 2012
Restaurant that serves the most preferred Indian cuisine follows ethnic ambiance, and service.
- Most preferred Quick Service Restaurant of the year 2012
QSR that serves quick and quality consistent food all along
- Most preferred Fine Dining Restaurant of the year 2012
This goes for a restaurant within a five start hotel.
- Most preferred Restaurant for Customer Service in the year 2012
Restaurant that offers the most preferred people experience through its outstanding service
- Most preferred Restro-Pub of the year 2012
Restaurant that stands out as a hot spot for the young with a pub
- Most preferred Sustainable/ Environmental Restaurant of the year 2012
Restaurant that works on an environmentally sustainable concept and incorporates environmental sensitivity in its infrastructure, menu and services pattern
- Restaurant with most preferred Designed Interiors of the year 2012
Most aesthetically designed restaurant
- Most preferred Debutant restaurant of the year 2012
A stand alone restaurant started in the year 2011, and has gained quick prominence.
- Most preferred Café Chain of the year 2012
Most popular cafe with multiple standardised outlets
- Most preferred Menu R&D and Innovation of the year 2012
For the most innovative menu that showcases chef’s specialty.
- Most preferred Restaurants Chain of the year 2012
Most preferred managed restaurant chain, with multiple restaurants all over India.
- Most Creative Concept Restaurant of the year 2012
Restaurant based on a unique concept or theme.
- Most preferred Highway Restaurant of the year 2012
Most preferred highway eatery, which has created a brand and prominence for it self
- Most preferred Foreign Cuisine Restaurant of the year 2012
Restaurant serving authentic international cuisine with similar service and ambiance
- Most preferred Food Court of the year 2012
Food court that has multiple options
- Chef of the year 2012
Chef of Indian origin who has earned prominence in F&B industry
- Life Time Restaurateur Award
Serial restaurateur, who has been in the industry long enough and owns many famous restaurants
- Most preferred Celebrity Restaurant of the year 2012
A celebrity who owns considerable stake in a restaurant that has grown popular with his association with it.
- Most preferred kitchen Equipment Supplier of the year 2012
Suppliers for kitchen equipments and food processing units
- Most preferred Indian Beverage Supplier of the year 2012
Highest selling Indian beverage manufacturer and supplier to Indian restaurants
- Most preferred Indian Restaurant Consultant of the year 2012
Restaurant consultant who has set maximum number successfully running restaurants
- Most preferred Hotel Management Institute of the year 2012
Institute that churns of most preferred chefs and managers creating the support system for the F&B industry in India
- King of Good Times Award 2012
For prominent personality in the F&B supplier industry.
- Most preferred Bakery & Confectionery of the Year 2012
- Most preferred service providers to the Restaurants
Delivery with ease, Call Center, Technology
- Most preferred Northern region restaurant of the year 2012
- Most preferred Southern region restaurant of the year 2012
- Most preferred Eastern region restaurant of the year 2012
- Most preferred Western region restaurant of the year 2012