INDIAN RESTAURANT AWARDS 2012
The Indian Restaurant Awards premium focus is to create recognition for various industry experts who are part of this affluent industry. The awards will create a platform for the Indian players to showcase their expertise and gain prominence in the international markets by acknowledging outstanding creativity, customer service and top quality dining that is on offer throughout India. The winners whether they are the restaurants, restaurateurs or chefs they all are setting the standards for others in the industry to emulate.
BENEFITS OF THE AWARDS
Such recognition helps create awareness, and builds cross industry association across various sectors covering finance, design and aesthetics, service aspects, cuisine development and marketing through brand building. The nominees and winners will get extensive publicity through various online and offline mediums. The winners will be awarded a trophy supported by a certificate.
NOMINATION AND EVALUATION
- Each applicant would be required to fill in a Self-Nomination form and send it to us by 1st August, 2012.
- Only companies, firms or businesses registered and based in India can apply.
- Any organisation/ individual from education/ allied sector can apply. Each applicant can apply for one or multiple categories, except the ones which states 'Jury Nomination'.
- Self- Nomination forms should be sent along with the prescribed fee to Franchise India. The nominees in each category will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners.
- Evaluation would be done in two phases. In select cases, online polling would also be conducted to support the jury's decision. Jury decision is binding on all applicants.
- Information received will be treated confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winners of the awards.
- Incomplete questionnaire in any manner will disqualify a participant from participating in the awards.
- Right to permit participation is reserved with Awards management.