Indian Restaurant Congress 2017
Entering in its seventh year the Indian Restaurant congress is the leading Business and Knowledge platform for the restaurant and food industry.
Today people are more into Experiential dining than just eating out, going by the analysis Indian Restaurant Congress 2017 is themed #EXPERIENCE. Indian Restaurant Congress will be building and nurturing the food service innovation ecosystem by supporting entrepreneurs and creating platforms for collaboration. It is the platform where restaurants, chefs, brands would find future business models, menu, ideas to address tomorrow's market demand.
Who should attend?
- Chain store/standalone Restaurant Owners
- Multi-Unit Restaurant Franchisees
- Executive Chefs
- F&B Directors
- Professionals managing operations - finance, marketing & SCM functions
- Investors/Entrepreneurs looking to start a Restaurant Business
- Identifying the growth drivers & business opportunity in Restaurant sector.
- Achieving Quality, Consistency and Food safety in Chain restaurant operations.
- Identifying the Growth drivers and Business opportunities in Restaurant sector.
- Understanding the scope of Technology deployment in a conventional Restaurant design.
- Networking with HNIs, PE/VC and Funding bodies.
- Collaborating opportunities for Restaurant Franchisors and Franchisees.
- Comparing two business growth strategies - Company owned vs. Franchise stores.
- Learning best practices for Vendor selection process.
Restaurant Industry Products/Services/Solution Providers
- Food manufacturers & ingredient and raw material private label suppliers
- Menu R&D experts
- Processors and packers
- Bankers & Financial Institutions
- Angel, PE, VC investors
- Supply chain and logistic providers
- Retail design and shop fit firms
- Trade associations and trade press
- Commercial Real Estate/Shopping Malls
- Government bodies
- Food service Suppliers/Consultants