Restaurant Awards 2023 prime focus is to create recognition for various spectrum of industry experts who are part of this affluent industry. The awards will create a platform for the Indian players to showcase their expertise and gain prominence in the international markets by acknowledging outstanding creativity, customer service and top quality dinning.
- Best Restaurant of the Year
Recognising the best restaurant known for its delectable Food and Ambience
- Best Cloud Kitchen/Dark Kitchen of the Year
- Best Debutant Cloud Kitchen/Dark Kitchen of the Year
- Best Debutant Restaurant of the Year
This category recognises new arrival in the food world which has created an immediate buzz and become the place to be seen with customers
- Best Multi-Cuisine Restaurant of the Year
- Business Growth Award
- Restaurant Serving Best Coastal Cuisine
- Restaurant Serving Most Authentic North Indian Cuisine
- Best Restaurant Chain of the Year
The award recognises the restaurant chain that serves the best food and has excellent ambience & customer Services
- Best Barbeque Restaurant of the Year
- Best Indian Cuisine Stand- Alone/Chain Restaurant of the Year
The award recognises the restaurant that serves the best Indian cuisine and has excellent ambience & customer Services
- Best Foreign Cuisine Stand – Alone/Chain Restaurant of the Year (Pan-Asian/Chinese/Japanese/Italian/Mexican/American)
The award recognises the restaurant that serves the Best Foreign Cuisine and has excellent ambience & customer Services
- Best Fine Dine Restaurant of the Year
This award goes for a Fine Dine restaurant that provide the very best in a dining experience
- Best Fine Dine Hotel Restaurant of the Year
This category recognises a Fine DineHotel Restaurant that demonstrate the very best in a dining experience as evidenced by attention to detail and a balanced appropriate menu
- Best 24 Hour Dining Restaurant
Restaurant offering the best 24 hour dining experience
- Best Chef led Restaurant of the Year
A chef led restaurant serving delectable dishes
- Casual Dining Restaurant of the Year
This category recognises the restaurant offering the best casual dining experience
- Best Vegetarian Restaurant of the Year
This category recognises the best vegetarian restaurant for its dining experience, customer service and imagination in menu creation and ambience
- Best Family Restaurant of the Year
- Best Highway Restaurant of the Year
The award recognises the preferred highway eatery that has created a brand and prominence for itself
- Best Quick Service Restaurant Chain /Stand-Alone of the Year
The award will recognize a Stand-Alone/Chain offering quick service atmosphere that serves freshly prepared authentic foods in a fast service format
- Best Healthy Food Restaurant of the Year
Recognising restaurant offering the best healthy food
- Food Truck of the Year
Recognising the best food truck for its tasty food and customer service
- Best Takeaway Concept of the Year
- Best Takeaway Restaurant Small Format / Kiosk
- Best Biryani Restaurant of the Year
- Fast Casual Dining Restaurant of the Year
- Restaurant Serving Most Authentic South Indian Cuisine
- Best Restro- Bar of the Year
This category rewards Restro- Bar with stylish cocktail bar setup that attends to all components of good dining
- Best Gastro-Pub of the Year
This award recognises a Gastro-Pub / Night Club that demonstrates the best ambience, outstanding service, food & liquor
- Gastro Pub / Restro-Bar with best live events
Recognising the best venue for live events in the F&B sector
- Best Rooftop Restaurant / Restro-Bar / Gastro-Pub of the Year
- Microbrewery of the Year
Recognising a microbrewery for its craft beer and food
- Best Debutant Restro-Bar / Gastro Pub / Microbrewery of the Year
This category recognises new arrival in the Night Life world which has created an immediate buzz and become the place to be seen with customers
Cafe & Bakery Awards
- Cafe of the Year Standalone/Chain
The award recognises food outlets that enables one to have coffee in casual setting
- Best Dessert Parlour of the Year
- Debutant Cafe of the Year
This category recognises new arrival in the Cafe world which has created an immediate buzz and become the place to be seen with customers
- Tea Cafe of the Year
The award recognises a tea cafe for its wide variety of tea, customer service and ambience
- Bakery of the Year
This category recognises the best bakery and confectionery chain which best offers outstanding value, excellent food and appropriate service.
- Best Ice Cream Parlour of the Year
The award recognizes the Best Ice Cream Parlour that has created a brand and prominence for itself.
- Best Juice / Shake Parlour of the Year
The award recognises the best Juice parlour that has created a brand and prominence for itself.
- Best Theme Based Restaurant/Restro-Bar
Best Restaurant/ Restro-Bar Known for its Cool and Unique Theme
- Restaurant with outstanding ambience and interiors award
This category recognises a Restaurant that has the best interiors
- Gastro-Pub / Restro-Bar with outstanding ambience and interiors awards
This category recognises a pub/night club that has the best interiors
- Cafe with Outstanding Ambience and Interiors Award
This category recognises a Cafe that has the best interiors
- Best Menu R&D and Innovative Culinarians Award 2023
Restaurant serving most innovative & delicious cuisines in India
- Best Food Court of the Year
The Award goes to mall/standalone Food Court who have the best selection of brand counters.
- Best Caterer of the Year 2023
Recognising the best catering service
- Best Customer Experience Award
Recognising the best Restaurant / Bar / Cafe offering the best service to its customer.
- Best Creative Concept Award of the Year
Recognizing unique concept in Food & Beverage Industry.
- Best Indian Restaurant Consultant / Business Mentor of the Year
- Most Innovative Drinks Menu Award
This award celebrates the excellence and innovation in beverages that ignite consumers' growing interest in drinks – mocktails and cocktails.
Editor's Choice Awards
- Restaurateur of the Year
This category recognises restaurant owner who has demonstrated leadership qualities and has shown proficiency in all aspects of the restaurant business
- Young Restaurateur of the Year 2023
(This category recognises a young restaurant owner who has demonstrated leadership qualities and has show proficiency in all aspects of the restaurant business. Should be under 35 years of age)
- The Lifetime Achievement Award
This category rewards the individual who has made the greatest impact on the food world in India in the past year in terms of quantitative business increase and most outstanding quality of service.
- Sous Chef of the Year
The award recognises a Sous chef who most impresses with his culinary expertise and dedication
- Executive Chef of the Year
The award recognises a chef who most impresses with his food approach, design and execution of dishes
- Bartender of the Year
- Best Pastry Chef of the Year
(Recognising a pastry chef for his baking abilities)
- Best Chef of the Year
- Best Home Baker / Home Chef of the Year
- Community Champion Food Service Award
Nomination and Evaluation
- Each applicant would be required to fill in a Self-Nomination form and send it to us by January, 2023 for Bengaluru.
- Any organisation/ entrepreneur/ allied sector can apply.
- Each applicant can apply for one or multiple categories, except the ones which state 'Jury Nomination'.
- Self-nomination forms should be sent along with the prescribed fee to Franchise India. The nominees in each category will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners
- Jury decision is binding on all applicants.
- Information received will be treated confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winners of the awards.
- Incomplete questionnaire in any manner will disqualify a participant from participating in the awards.
- Right to permit participation is reserved with the Awards management.
- Non-refundable Policy: The organizer reserves the right to cancel the nomination profile in case of non-payment of awards nomination fee by the due date.
- The Awards Nomination fee is not refundable in any circumstances.