Hotline Nos. Awards: +91 8595350504, Conference: +91 8595350505, Exhibition: +91 8595350525
Indian Restaurant Congress 2015
Now in its fifth year the Indian Restaurant congress is the leading Business and Knowledge platform for the restaurant, fast-casual, QSR, hotel food services and contract catering sectors.
The Indian Restaurant Congress is a key date in the foodservice calendar where more than 300 senior executives from the branded & chain store restaurant sector will gather to debate, discuss, celebrate, share and network across the two days. Driven by leading-edge market analysis, this year's conference is titled "Disruption Reshaping the Restaurant Industry" and will explore the core theme of Consumer Shifts and the Innovation Imperative for the food service industry.
The conference will provide delegates with fresh ideas on how to explore new avenues of business development & growth, how to retain existing customers & meet the needs of millennial generation, menu innovation and how to future ready your business.
With contributions from over 60 + industry thought leaders from Indian and international market, the programme will deliver pertinent and actionable business insight, inspirational thinking and case examples of modern day disruptive brands and business models and distinctions between short term and more enduring consumer mega trends.
Who should attend?
- Chain store/standalone Restaurant Owners
- Multi-Unit Restaurant Franchisees
- Executive Chefs
- F&B Directors
- Professionals managing operations - finance, marketing & SCM functions
- Investors/Entrepreneurs looking to start a Restaurant Business
- Identifying the growth drivers & business opportunity in Restaurant sector.
- Achieving Quality, Consistency and Food safety in Chain restaurant operations.
- Identifying the Growth drivers and Business opportunities in Restaurant sector.
- Understanding the scope of Technology deployment in a conventional Restaurant design.
- Networking with HNIs, PE/VC and Funding bodies.
- Collaborating opportunities for Restaurant Franchisors and Franchisees.
- Comparing two business growth strategies - Company owned vs. Franchise stores.
- Learning best practices for Vendor selection process.
Restaurant Industry Products/Services/Solution Providers
- Food manufacturers & ingredient and raw material private label suppliers
- Menu R&D experts
- Processors and packers
- Bankers & Financial Institutions
- Angel, PE, VC investors
- Supply chain and logistic providers
- Retail design and shop fit firms
- Trade associations and trade press
- Commercial Real Estate/Shopping Malls
- Government bodies
- Food service Suppliers/Consultants