- We launch 3-4 new products every year- Sri Roda Foods
- Nestle India reports Q2 loss as noodle scare hits sales
- Creambell enters ‘mini’ ice cream stick range
- From Farm to Restaurant – Fuelling an effective supply chain!
- Crowne Plaza launches 'Student benefit cards'
In an exclusive interview to Restaurant India, Deepak Asrani, MD, Sri Roda Foods, shares information on the supply chain process and how he manages the demands of the big restaurant players. Read more
Nestle has been at the centre of India\'s worst food scare in a decade after local regulators reported that some packets of the company\'s Maggi instant noodles -- one of India\'s most popular snacks -- contained dangerous levels of lead. Read more
Until 2013, the global food giant KFC had a fragmented backend distribution, and it was around that time the top management realised it would be an impediment for its growth plans in India. Read more
Store Launch And Design
- How food brands can work together to improve food safety?
- A month into Maggi fiasco, instant noodles sales hits 90%
- After Maggi, Top Ramen withdrawn from market
- Eat Bud Foods looking for franchisee partner to expand
- We do around 350-400 orders daily- Bueno Foods
- Packaged water, milk & edible oil under FSSAI scrutiny
- Carl’s Jr. to spice up burger market
- Azure Hospitality 'MAMAGOTO' secures Rs 650 MN from Goldman
- Dharmendra enters food biz, open first ‘Garam Dharam’
- Hector Beverages raises Rs 183 crore from Sofina and
- Matrix, SAIF Partners co-led $6mn funding for Treebo Hotels
- Top Food courts: What is ‘in’ their bucket?
- How technology has transformed the Hospitality Industry?
- Made-in-India maggi safe to eat: UK's Food safety watchdog
- Restaurants showers exciting deals to make Father's Day more
- Maggi ban hits over Rs 320 crore market at Nestle India
- Don't add salt and pepper in advertisements: Paswan
- Nestle spends more on advertising and less on quality check
- We are second largest importers of BASA fish- Wiser Foods
- 60% of our revenue comes from beverages: Vimal Kedia
- 90 per cent of our fruit is sold to street vendors- Zespri
- Tetra Pak to double production capacity in next 4-5 years
- We are not playing for market share- Cargill India
- Beef ban has highly affected the supply in Maharashtra- MM
- Food and Beverages sector to reach Rs 380,000 crore by 2017
- RTE market to drive growth of food additives market
- 68 per cent restaurateurs have less marketing budget: Survey
- Starbucks initiates 'Race Together' campaign
- Global coffee production drops by 3.2 per cent
- Food inflation still a concern: D&B