The "Home Chef" Masterclass is especially designed for Homechefs in Making. Right from estimating your start-up costs and finding clients to staying profitable, the Masterclass takes you through every aspect of setting up and running a thriving home-based chef business. Whether you’re just starting to learn the trade or are an experienced homechef looking to build a Scalable business the Masterclass will guide you on how to build your own successful Homechef Brand.
Learn what it takes to be a Home Chef:
- What does a "typical" Home chef service include
- Estimated Costing & Revenues for Homechefs
- The Equipment and Food Supplies - you need to get started
- Opportunities for growth as a homeChef
- Catering Vs. Institutional vs. Small Batches Production : what works and why
- Connecting and leveraging on network of Home Chefs
- Food safety at Home
- Opportunities for New collaborations
- When it is time for home chefs to move out of the home to scale up the home business.
- Betting on Lesser known regional dishes :Using good taste and authenticity for building a successful business
- How home chef can work on building a brand
- Way forward for Home Chefs- Restaurant or Delivery centres
Vedant Kanoi, CEO & Co-Founder, Foodcloud
- Abhilasha Jain, Business Owner, MarwadiKhana