Dr Nitin Shankar Nagrale joined QualityNZ as Chief Executive Officer India and Emerging Markets.
He will be responsible for various businesses of QNZ like Imports / Exports, Tourism, Education and Cricket within India, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Maldives.
Nitin brings with him a rich experience of over 25 years during which he has been actively involved in managing supply chain procedures for Luxury Hotels in India and South-East Asia.
In October 2019 he was bestowed with Honorary Doctorate in Supply Chain Management by National American University at Embassy of Russian Federation (RCSC), New Delhi.
A Masters in Marketing Management from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies in Mumbai, a Diploma in Materials Management from IIMM Bangalore and a Diploma in Hotel Management-Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition from IHM combined with an illustrious career of over 25 years. He has earned prestigious awards like:
- Most Influential Food Industry Professional at Asia Food Congress 2020
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Lifetime Achievement Award 2018 at Bangalore
- Hospitality Professional of the Year 2018 at MODI (Making Of Developed India) Awards For Excellence In Hospitality & Tourism,
- Most Admired Procurement Person of the Year at CMO Asia 2017,
- Face of the Future by India Hospitality Awards 2016
He is the First Person in the World to have completed the Certified Hotel Purchase Manager Certification Course from the American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute (AHLEI).
Nitin has founded the Hospitality Purchasing Managers’ Forum (HPMF) in India – the first ever platform to converge over 3000 buyers from hotels, restaurants, catering, airline organizations across India, UAE, Srilanka and Nepal.