The Supply chain Restaurant Industry Roundtable will address issues such as commodity buying strategies, evolution of supply chain departments, emergency preparedness, food safety and cost management, and more — exclusively as they apply to the restaurant industry. An Open discussion session where you will hear and share with key operators from distinctly different Restaurants on how they built their teams to support their brands' initiatives and growth by Maximizing SC efficiency gains.
- How do you communicate the value proposition of supply chain management within the organization?
- How do you transition from purchasing and transactional vertical to supply chain management?
- Balancing Food Safety and Cost Management.
- How can Supply chain teams work with chefs to pick the right trends to target each generation, and how these trends impact consumer demand for new menu items & other such Initiatives.
- Managing inventory obsolescence.
- Non-traditional Technology solutions: Logistics, refrigeration and more Re-Di solutions.