Indigo now in New Delhi
Flagship brand of the deGustibus hospitality, Indigo, Mumbai expands in Delhi.September 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fine dining restaurant, Indigo will make its first ever expansion outside Mumbai with the opening of the new restaurant at Chanakyapuri, New Delhi in October 2013. Mr. Rahul Akerkar, MD, deGustibus Hospitality, said, “Just as in Mumbai, Indigo in New Delhi will be a ‘back-to-basics’ address that will serve up eclectic modern European fare, coupled with an expansive bar and a private dining section.”
Indigo collaborated with House of Sunrydge for the debut of its flagship brand Indigo in New Delhi.
Mr. Anurag Katriar, Director, deGustibus Hospitality said “In House of Sunrydge, we found the perfect partners to team up with in terms of a shared vision. The space was simply right for our foray in New Delhi. We are excited about this key expansion and look forward to receiving an encouraging response from the discerning foodies of New Delhi.”
Mr. Samegh Batra, MD, House of Sunrydge said, ‘It is indeed a pleasure to have Indigo come to New Delhi with us. We are working with them to ensure Indigo is soon on New Delhi’s food connoisseurs map.”
- Mr. Sub opens first outlet in India, targets 250 outlets in next 4-5 years
- McDonald's to start all day breakfast options from Oct 6
- Dineout acquires inResto, to provide end-to end solution to restaurateur
- Zomato starts home delivery of food from restaurants, partners with Pickingo, Grab and Delhivery.
- Lite Bite Foods HMSHost to invest Rs 100 crore in next 3-4 years to develop travel destinations
- ICF Re-elects Chef Davinder Kumar as its President
- ITC to enter dairy biz with ghee by end of quarter
- Subway restaurants in Bengaluru logs highest sale globally, sells half million units in 12-month period
- Shahi Parvani causes crores of losses for bars and liquor industries in Nashik
- BetterButter raises $250K in seed funding led by growX