Indigo now in New Delhi
Flagship brand of the deGustibus hospitality, Indigo, Mumbai expands in Delhi.September 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fine dining restaurant, Indigo will make its first ever expansion outside Mumbai with the opening of the new restaurant at Chanakyapuri, New Delhi in October 2013. Mr. Rahul Akerkar, MD, deGustibus Hospitality, said, “Just as in Mumbai, Indigo in New Delhi will be a ‘back-to-basics’ address that will serve up eclectic modern European fare, coupled with an expansive bar and a private dining section.”
Indigo collaborated with House of Sunrydge for the debut of its flagship brand Indigo in New Delhi.
Mr. Anurag Katriar, Director, deGustibus Hospitality said “In House of Sunrydge, we found the perfect partners to team up with in terms of a shared vision. The space was simply right for our foray in New Delhi. We are excited about this key expansion and look forward to receiving an encouraging response from the discerning foodies of New Delhi.”
Mr. Samegh Batra, MD, House of Sunrydge said, ‘It is indeed a pleasure to have Indigo come to New Delhi with us. We are working with them to ensure Indigo is soon on New Delhi’s food connoisseurs map.”
- Nestle India reports Q2 loss as noodle scare hits sales
- Creambell enters ‘mini’ ice cream stick range
- Crowne Plaza launches 'Student benefit cards'
- Maggi row: Nestle violated laws, voices Maharashtra FDA
- Burger King, Tim Hortons owner posts better-than-expected profit
- McDonald's Japan redesigning restaurants to open kitchen format
- Nando’s hosts National Grillers’ Challenge, winner to fly Vancouver
- Ashish Bahuguna designated as new FSSAI chairman
- Cremica targets at Rs 1,000 crore turnover by 2020
- FDA in UP raids Vishal Mega Mart, seizes 20 food products