Indigo now in New Delhi
Flagship brand of the deGustibus hospitality, Indigo, Mumbai expands in Delhi.September 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fine dining restaurant, Indigo will make its first ever expansion outside Mumbai with the opening of the new restaurant at Chanakyapuri, New Delhi in October 2013. Mr. Rahul Akerkar, MD, deGustibus Hospitality, said, “Just as in Mumbai, Indigo in New Delhi will be a ‘back-to-basics’ address that will serve up eclectic modern European fare, coupled with an expansive bar and a private dining section.”
Indigo collaborated with House of Sunrydge for the debut of its flagship brand Indigo in New Delhi.
Mr. Anurag Katriar, Director, deGustibus Hospitality said “In House of Sunrydge, we found the perfect partners to team up with in terms of a shared vision. The space was simply right for our foray in New Delhi. We are excited about this key expansion and look forward to receiving an encouraging response from the discerning foodies of New Delhi.”
Mr. Samegh Batra, MD, House of Sunrydge said, ‘It is indeed a pleasure to have Indigo come to New Delhi with us. We are working with them to ensure Indigo is soon on New Delhi’s food connoisseurs map.”
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zomato CPO quits after an year of joining the start-up
- Taco Bell enters online ordering in India
- mRUPEE join hands with SmartD to propose affordable food option
- Subway partners PepsiCo as beverage and snack provider
- “Zappfresh” ties up with SRS Grocery to expand their reach into newer markets
- Gujarat based Cook’dIN launches online for home cooked food
- Maharashtra to ban Liquor sale in plastic bottles from 1st April
- Italy’s Bertolli appoints Chef Ranveer Brar as first Indian ambassador
- Wagh Bakri Tea is looking on retail expansion
- No plans to leave the country, CEO Foodpanda