Indigo now in New Delhi
Flagship brand of the deGustibus hospitality, Indigo, Mumbai expands in Delhi.September 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fine dining restaurant, Indigo will make its first ever expansion outside Mumbai with the opening of the new restaurant at Chanakyapuri, New Delhi in October 2013. Mr. Rahul Akerkar, MD, deGustibus Hospitality, said, “Just as in Mumbai, Indigo in New Delhi will be a ‘back-to-basics’ address that will serve up eclectic modern European fare, coupled with an expansive bar and a private dining section.”
Indigo collaborated with House of Sunrydge for the debut of its flagship brand Indigo in New Delhi.
Mr. Anurag Katriar, Director, deGustibus Hospitality said “In House of Sunrydge, we found the perfect partners to team up with in terms of a shared vision. The space was simply right for our foray in New Delhi. We are excited about this key expansion and look forward to receiving an encouraging response from the discerning foodies of New Delhi.”
Mr. Samegh Batra, MD, House of Sunrydge said, ‘It is indeed a pleasure to have Indigo come to New Delhi with us. We are working with them to ensure Indigo is soon on New Delhi’s food connoisseurs map.”
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Hotels oppose bill to check price of eateries
- Heineken increases stake in UB; buys shares worth Rs 39 crore
- Chef Vikas Khanna to represent Gadre Marine Export, roped in as Brand Ambassador
- Choko la reveals its new identity
- Pass Pass Pulse targets Rs. 100 cr revenue
- Domino’s brings Double Cheese Crunch Pizzas and Custard Bliss Dessert at affordable price
- Patanjali Ayurved receives notice from FSSAI
- foodpanda join hands with IRCTC, to deliver food in train
- Swiggy says ‘Vanakkam’ to Chennai
- PepperTap join hands with Zappfresh to sell non-vegetarian food