Indigo now in New Delhi
Flagship brand of the deGustibus hospitality, Indigo, Mumbai expands in Delhi.September 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fine dining restaurant, Indigo will make its first ever expansion outside Mumbai with the opening of the new restaurant at Chanakyapuri, New Delhi in October 2013.
Mr. Rahul Akerkar, MD, deGustibus Hospitality, said, “Just as in Mumbai, Indigo in New Delhi will be a ‘back-to-basics’ address that will serve up eclectic modern European fare, coupled with an expansive bar and a private dining section.”
Indigo collaborated with House of Sunrydge for the debut of its flagship brand Indigo in New Delhi.
Mr. Anurag Katriar, Director, deGustibus Hospitality said “In House of Sunrydge, we found the perfect partners to team up with in terms of a shared vision. The space was simply right for our foray in New Delhi. We are excited about this key expansion and look forward to receiving an encouraging response from the discerning foodies of New Delhi.”
Mr. Samegh Batra, MD, House of Sunrydge said, ‘It is indeed a pleasure to have Indigo come to New Delhi with us. We are working with them to ensure Indigo is soon on New Delhi’s food connoisseurs map.”
- Pita Pan to enter India by early 2015
- Smoothie Factory to open its third outlet in March
- Amul's turnover to reach Rs 22,000 crore in 2015
- Dunkin' Donuts opens its first outlet in Ahmedabad
- Barbeque Nation introduces bollywood style 'Grill-se fest'
- ConAgra Foods quarterly sales fall 2 per cent
- Mother Dairy frozen vegetable revenue to touch Rs 60 crore
- KFC launches new range prepared with Assam chillies
- Carnation Hospitality to open over 550 Barista outlets in India
- Zomato acquires Italy's popular restaurant search service Cibando